To celebrate the return of The Knitting and Stitching show, at the iconic Alexandra Palace is the biggest textile event in the UK; we’ve teamed up with Janome to give you the chance to win a DK30 Janome Sewing Machine.
Our first prize winner will win this DK30 Janome sewing machine worth £497. This machine has been hailed as one of the easiest to use sewing machines on the market, perfect for your next quilting project.
Our second prize winner will win a pair of one day VIP tickets to The Knitting and Stitching show that takes place from Wednesday 11th to Sunday 15th October. The VIP package includes priority entry to the show, discounts on workshops at the show, a free gift, show guide and full use of the VIP lounge.
Five runners up will each win a pair of standard entry tickets to The Knitting and Stitching show. The Knitting & Stitching Shows are the biggest textile events in the UK, with hundreds of workshops, demonstrations, interactive features, professionally curated galleries, as well as 300 of our most loved exhibitors selling specialist craft supplies. Spend a day re-stocking your yarn stash, learning to knit, mastering the art of tailoring and more.
To enter simply fill in the competition form below. The competition ends at midnight on the 11th September 2017.
Win a Janome Sewing Machine
• This competition and prize draw is run by Upper Street Events whose registered address is 58 White Lion Street, Islington, London, N1 9PP
• Entry into the competition and prize draw is free
• The start date of the competition and prize draw is 12.00pm, 17th August, 2017 in the UK.
• The closing date of the competition and prize draw is 12.00am, 11st September, 2017 in the UK.
• To enter the competition and prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
The competition and prize draw is not open to employees and their families of Upper Street Events or any company associated with the prize draw, employees and their families or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
• To enter the competition and prize draw you must fill out all the fields in the competition form.
• One winner, one second place winner and five runners up will be chosen at random out of all the entrants who entered.
• Upper Street Events decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
• The winner will receive a DK30 Janome Sewing Machine worth £479.
• The first place runner up will win a pair of one day VIP tickets to The Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace which can be used on any one day the show is open (Wednesday 11th-15th October).
• Five runners up will win 2 standard entry tickets to The Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace. These can be used on any one day that the show is open (Wednesday 11th-15th October).
• There is no cash alternative to the prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Upper Street Events and the companies involved in the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control.
• The prize winner will be notified by email within three business days of the closing date. If any notification is not acknowledged within 5 days from the date sent then an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining qualifying entries.
• Upper Street Events cannot accept any responsibility for failure of the internet or any other failure of any kind that might prevent a prize winner receiving notification.
• Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Upper Street Events, associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond their control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier
• By submitting your entry you agree that Upper Street Events Limited and companies associated with the competition may republish your competition and prize draw answer in articles and features on its website and other media. We will not disclose any user’s email address or any level of personal information that would enable any third party to contact or identify a particular individual.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition and prize draw. This competition and prize draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition and prize draw.