Group Tickets 2016
How The System Works
The information below is for The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show 2016.
Ticket prices for 2017 will be available from December.
Tickets prices for 2016:
Price per ticket is £10.00.
(children aged 5 to 18 - £5.00 per ticket)
Tickets will be posted in sheets of 10 (ie you will receive 10, 20, 30 and so on) but you can use any number above the minimum of ten. Deposit of 50% to be taken with booking.
We offer special rates and a sale-or-return system for those buying ten or more tickets. It's simple, flexible and one of the cheapest ways to come to the show!
- Groups can comprise both children and adults
- Groups do not need to travel together or even come on the same day. Tickets are sale-or-return beyond a minimum commitment of ten
- All tickets are sent to you in sheets of ten but unused tickets can be returned
- You simply pay a 50% deposit when booking and pay the balance on the day you visit
- If you end up using less than ten tickets, you will be charged at the advance adult rate per ticket.
Click here to download the Coach & Group Booking Form 2016 or call 01473 321 872.
If you prefer to book by post please complete the Group Form and enclose a cheque for 50% payable to Upper Street Events Ltd.
Post the form to:
Unit 5 Quadrangle Centre,