Book tickets online or call the ticket hotline on 0844 581 1319
- Tickets can be booked online by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page, if you would like to book your ticket over the phone please call Ticket Factory on 0844 581 1319 (Please note that calls cost 7p per minute)
- There is a £1.50 booking fee applicable per order (this is for any number of tickets purchased)
- If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, please note that tickets will not be sent out until February
- VIP, Two Day, Mini Group, Group tickets can only be booked in advance, booking closes at midday on Friday 24th February. Postal options at the advance ticket price for adults, concessions, Thursday Late and child are available until midday on Friday 24th February, after which e-tickets are available until midnight on Wednesday 1st March. From Thursday 2nd November these tickets can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price throughout the show open period.
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at midday on Wednesday 1st March. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show guides can be purchased in advance until midday on Friday 24th February, this will be posted out a week before the show. Show guides can also be purchased at the show
- The one day VIP ticket includes entry to the show on any one day of your choice, a free gift, priority entrance into the show, seating in the VIP area, use of the VIP cloakroom, a show guide posted one week prior to the show, £1.00 off workshops and discounts from selected exhibitors
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge. More information here
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please call Ticket Factory on 0333 3010.