The Knitting & Stitching Show Dublin takes place at The RDS from 8th – 11th November, and we’re very excited to announce that this year is our 25th Anniversary!
To celebrate this amazing milestone, we’re offering all visitors who pre-book their ticket the chance to win 1 of 25 prizes.
Prizes include a Brother sewing machine, TOFT crochet kits, Madeira threads and goodie bags worth over £30 filled with fat quarters, fabric bundles, balls of yarn, knitting patterns, buttons and ribbons, our official show merchandise and more!
To enter, all you need to do is pre-book your ticket before Friday 2nd November at 10am. Those who’ve booked will be entered in to a draw and 25 lucky winners will be picked at random and contacted by Monday 5th November. Prizes will be ready for collection at the show.
Terms & conditions apply*
Terms & Conditions
- This competition and prize draw is run by Upper Street Events whose registered address is 58 White Lion Street, Islington, London, N1 9PP
- 1 entry per person – valid for those who have booked an advance ticket before the closing date. Including those who have already pre-booked a ticket.
- All visitors who have pre-booked a ticket before this date will be accepted as entries
- Closing date is 10am on Friday 2nd Nov 2018. Winners will be contacted by Monday 5th Nov
Images used are for promotional purposes only and are not representative of the actual prizes
- 25 winners will be picked at random after the closing date
- Winners will be allocated their prizes at random selection and will not be able to choose or exchange
- The prizes include Brother sewing machine, TOFT crochet kits, Madeira threads and goody bags – prizes are subject to change
- Images used are for promotional purposes only and are not representative of the actual prizes
- To enter the competition and prize draw you must be 16 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- The competition and prize draw is not open to employees and their families of Upper Street Events or any company associated with the prize draw, employees and their families or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
- To enter the competition and prize draw you must have purchased a ticket before the closing date
- 25 winners will be chosen at random out of all the entrants who booked a ticket before the closing date
- Upper Street Events decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Upper Street Events and the companies involved in the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The prize winners will be notified by email If any notification is not acknowledged within 3 days from the date sent then an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining qualifying entries.
- Upper Street Events cannot accept any responsibility for failure of the internet or any other failure of any kind that might prevent a prize winner receiving notification.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Upper Street Events, associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond their control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- By submitting your entry you agree that Upper Street Events Limited and companies associated with the competition may republish your competition and prize draw answer in articles and features on its website and other media. We will not disclose any user’s email address or any level of personal information that would enable any third party to contact or identify a particular individual.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition and prize draw.
- This competition and prize draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition and prize draw.