The Knitting & Stitching Show is a great day out for groups. Whether you are part of a knitting group, a sewing club, bringing a school party or simply want to visit the show with a bunch of friends, we have a great flexible group scheme available. What’s more as a thank you for bringing a group to the show the group leader will get to join us for free.
How the Group Scheme works
We offer special rates for those buying ten or more tickets. It’s simple, flexible and one of the cheapest ways to come to the show!
- To qualify for the group rate you must have a minimum of 10 people (which can comprise of both children and adults)
- Groups do not need to travel together or even come on the same day. Tickets are sale-or-return beyond a minimum commitment of ten but you must return your tickets by the Sunday of the show (10th November) in order to claim your refund.
- Tickets can be reserved up to seven days before the event. You pay (in full) once you have confirmed numbers, and the tickets will be posted out to you once payment is made. (Cheques must clear before tickets are dispatched)
- If you end up using less than ten tickets, you will be charged at the advance adult rate per ticket.
- Payment for reserved tickets must be made before the 31st October to secure your tickets.
To book tickets simply call the SEE Tickets group hotline on 0844 873 7350.
Alternatively email email@example.com
If you prefer to book by post please complete the Group Form and enclose a cheque to See Tickets.
Post the form to:
47 Upper Parliament St
Nottingham, NG1 2AB
Phone No: 0844 873 7350
Group tickets cost £11/€12* per adult and £5/€6* per child. Plus one free ticket for the Group Leader.
*There is a £2.50/€2.50 transaction fee per order.