Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when tickets to The Knitting & Stitching Show in Dublin 2020 go on sale and other important show information!
Please note, the ticket prices showing are referring to the 2019 show.
- Tickets can be booked online by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page, if you would like to book your ticket over the phone please call See Tickets +44 115 896 0103
(0844 209 7323 if calling from the UK) (Please note that calls cost 12p per minute)
- There is a €1.50/£1.50 transaction fee applicable per order (this is for any number of tickets purchased) & €1.95/£1.95 if you opt for posted tickets.
- VIP, Two Day & Group tickets can only be booked in advance, booking closes at midday on Friday 1st November.
- Payment for reserved Group tickets must be made before the 31st October to secure your tickets.
- Adult, concession and child tickets at advance prices cease at midnight on Wednesday 6th November, after which time they can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at midnight on Sunday 3rd November. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show Maps can also be purchased at the show for €1
- You can find full details of the VIP package here . Please note that to receive your £1/€1 off workshops you will need to book your workshops at the same time as your VIP ticket.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge. More information here
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please call SEE Tickets on +44 115 896 0103 (0844 209 7323 from inside the UK)