Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear when tickets to The Knitting & Stitching Show in Dublin go on sale!
Please note ticket prices below refer to 2018.
- Tickets can be booked online by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page, if you would like to book your ticket over the phone please call Ticket Factory on 0121 796 6358 (Please note that calls cost 7p per minute, or 12pm from outside the UK)
- There is a €1.50/£1.50 fulfiment fee applicable per order (this is for any number of tickets purchased)
- VIP, Two Day, Group tickets can only be booked in advance, booking closes at midday on Friday 2nd November.
- Adult, concession and child tickets at advance prices cease at midnight on Wednesday 7th November, after which time they can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at midnight on Sunday 4th November. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show Maps can also be purchased at the show for €1
- You can find full details of the VIP package here . Please note that to receive your £1/€1 off workshops you will need to book your workshops at the same time as your VIP ticket.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge. More information here
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please call Ticket Factory on 0333 3010.