The show is now open. You can book your ticket online as an e-ticket or at the box office at the show. All tickets are now at the on the door rate whether booked online or at the show.
- Tickets can be booked online by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page, if you would like to book your ticket over the phone please call Ticket Factory on 0121 796 6358 (Please note that calls cost 7p per minute, or 12pm from outside the UK)
- There is a €1.50/£1.50 fulfiment fee applicable per order (this is for any number of tickets purchased)
- If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, please note that tickets will not be sent out until February
- VIP, Two Day, Mini Group, Group tickets can only be booked in advance, booking closes at midday on Friday 29th October. Postal options at the advance ticket price for adults, concessions, Thursday Late and child are available until midday on Friday 29th October, after which e-tickets are available until midnight on Wednesday 8th November. From Wednesday 8th November these tickets can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price throughout the show open period.
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at midnight on Sunday 5th November. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show guides can also be purchased at the show for €4
- You can find full details of the VIP package here . Please note that to receive your £1/€1 off workshops you will need to book your workshops at the same time as your VIP ticket.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge. More information here
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please call Ticket Factory on 0333 3010.