Tickets to The Knitting & Stitching Show 2019 are now on sale, book your tickets today and pay the advanced rate!
- Tickets can be booked online by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page, if you would like to book your ticket over the phone please call SEE Tickets on 0844 873 7343 (Please note that calls cost 7p per minute)
- There is a £1.95 booking fee applicable per e-ticket order (this is for any number of e-tickets purchased), a £2.50 booking fee applies per postal ticket order
- If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, please note that tickets will not be sent out until February
- VIP, Two Day, Group tickets can only be booked in advance, booking closes 23:59pm on Friday 4th October. Postal options at the advance ticket price for adults, concessions, and child are available until 23:59pm on Friday 4th October, after which e-tickets are available until midnight on Wednesday 9th October. From Thursday 10th October these tickets can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price throughout the show open period.
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at 23:59pm on Sunday 6th October. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show guides can be purchased in advance until midday on Friday 4th October, this will be posted out a week before the show. Show guides can also be purchased at the show
- You can find full details of the VIP package here . Please note that to receive your £1 off selected workshops you will need to book your workshops at the same time as your VIP ticket.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge. More information here
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please contact SEE Tickets on 0844 873 7343