It’s competition time! We’ve joined forces with Create and Craft to giveaway a Brother ScanNCut CMQ Quilters Edition bundle worth over £500.
One lucky winner will get their hands on this fabulous prize. The Brother ScanNCut CMQ is tailor made for quilters, with over 1000 featured patterns and hundreds of designs perfect for applique! USB port allows you to upload your very own designs or a range from Brother Scan and Cut!
To enter simply fill in the competition form below. The competition ends on the 4th November. One winner will be drawn from all of the entries entered online and at the Alexandra Palace show itself.
Win £500 worth of craft goodies from Create & Craft
Terms and conditions
- This competition and prize draw is run by Upper Street Events whose registered address is 58 White Lion Street, Islington, London, N1 9PP
- Entry into the competition and prize draw is free
- The start date of the competition and prize draw is 8.00am, 11th October, 2018 in the UK.
- The closing date of the competition and prize draw is 11.59pm, 4th November, 2018 in the UK.
- To enter the competition and prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- The competition and prize draw is not open to employees and their families of Upper Street Events or any company associated with the prize draw, employees and their families or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
- To enter the competition and prize draw you must fill out all the fields in the competition form in the form above, you can also enter the competition on site at The Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace.
- One winner will be chosen at random out of all the entrants who entered online or at the show
- Upper Street Events decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winner will receive a Brother ScanNCut CMQ Quilters Edition bundle worth over £500.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Upper Street Events and the companies involved in the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The prize winner will be notified by email within three business days of the closing date. If any notification is not acknowledged within 5 days from the date sent then an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining qualifying entries.
- Upper Street Events cannot accept any responsibility for failure of the internet or any other failure of any kind that might prevent a prize winner receiving notification.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Upper Street Events, associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond their control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier
- By submitting your entry you agree that Upper Street Events Limited and companies associated with the competition may republish your competition and prize draw answer in articles and features on its website and other media. We will not disclose any user’s email address or any level of personal information that would enable any third party to contact or identify a particular individual.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition and prize draw. This competition and prize draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition and prize draw.