The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show is a great day out for groups. Whether you are part of a knitting group, a sewing club, bringing a school party or simply want to visit the show with a bunch of friends, we have a great flexible group scheme available. What’s more as a thank you for bringing a group to the show the group leader will get to join us for free.
How the Group Scheme works
We offer special rates and a sale-or-return system for those buying ten or more tickets. It’s simple, flexible and one of the cheapest ways to come to the show!
- Groups can comprise both children and adults
- Groups do not need to travel together or even come on the same day. Tickets are sale-or-return beyond a minimum commitment of ten
- All tickets are sent to you in sheets of ten but unused tickets can be returned
- You simply pay a 50% deposit when booking and pay the balance on the day you visit, or if you know exactly how many of you are coming you can pay in full when you book
- If you end up using less than ten tickets, you will be charged at the advance adult rate per ticket.
To book tickets simply call the group hotline on 0844 581 1313 (+44 121 796 6358 from outside the UK). Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to book by post please complete the Group Form and enclose a cheque for 50% payable to The Ticket Factory.
Post the form to
The Ticket Factory Groups
Phone No: 0844 581 1313
Tickets will be posted in sheets of 10 (ie you will receive 10, 20, 30 and so on) but you can use any number above the minimum of ten. Deposit of 50% to be taken with booking.
Group tickets cost £10 per adult and £5 per child. Plus one free ticket for the Group Leader.
School children are very welcome at The Knitting & Stitching Show and there are a number of free activities students can get involved in.
Child tickets for ages 5-18 cost just £5 per person. The Group leader will also receive a free teacher ticket (additional teacher tickets will cost £10). We will also provide a free show guide to help you plan your visit to the show, plus a risk assessment if required.
If you are a coach company thinking of running an excursion please let us know and we will promote the trip for you. Not only can we promote your trip on the Coach Journey planner page of our website, we will also email people in your area with details about the trip.
We are happy to provide a free ticket to the driver as well as a cup of tea or coffee.