- Tickets can be booked online by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page, if you would like to book your ticket over the phone please call Ticket Factory on 0844 581 1319 (Please note that calls cost 7p per minute)
- There is a £1.50 booking fee applicable per order (this is for any number of tickets purchased)
- If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you within four weeks of when you have purchased them.
- VIP, Two Day, Group tickets can only be booked in advance, booking closes at midday on Friday 16th November. Postal options at the advance ticket price for adults, concessions and child are available until midday on Friday 16th November, after which e-tickets are available until midnight on Wednesday 21st November. From Thursday 22nd November these tickets can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price throughout the show open period.
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at midnight on Sunday 18th November. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show guides can be purchased in advance until midday on Friday 16th November, this will be posted out a week before the show. Show guides can also be purchased at the show
- You can find full details of the VIP package here . Please note that to receive your £1 off workshops you will need to book your workshops at the same time as your VIP ticket.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge. More information here
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please call Ticket Factory on 0844 581 1319.