The Knitting & Stitching Show was launched in 1987 and is now organised by Upper Street Events Ltd, a UK-based company with 30 years’ experience in organising successful consumer exhibitions.
The Knitting & Stitching Show is the largest and most successful textile exhibition in the UK.
In 2018 the show attracted 28,000 visitors, making this show the best attended textile show in the country.
But it’s not just volume; our visitors are committed crafters who come with money to spend.
So if you have a craft business, however large or small, The Knitting & Stitching Show provides an unique opportunity to meet your customers face to face, to sell your products and build brand awareness.
• The Knitting & Stitching Show is the finest textile fair in the UK; nowhere else in the country can you find such a high number of committed crafters all in one place.
• Our audience is affluent with an average household income of £51,056. That’s nearly double the national average.
• Each visitor spends an average of £115.93 each at the show – a total of £3.2m in four days!
• We invested heavily in the show in 2018, improving everything from the look and feel of the show to the branding and marketing strategy to give the show a thorough refresh and have continued to do so in 2019.
• The event offers retailers, distributors, manufacturers and artists/designers a unique opportunity to showcase products to a passionate audience who are keen to buy.
We expect over 300 companies to exhibit with us in 2019, including many from outside the UK. Stands are selling fast, so if you’d like to exhibit, get in touch with us today to ensure you get the best location.
Stands come complete with standard shell-scheme, carpet and fascia board. You will also receive a listing on our website, inclusion in the show guide and some complimentary tickets for the show.
The smallest stand we offer is 4 square metres, but we can generally accommodate whatever size suits you and your budget. If you prefer space only, that’s fine too.
In addition you would need to pay for lighting and electrics, furniture and fixings.
You can find a copy of the most recent exhibitor manual here: https://www.theknittingandstitchingshow.com/london/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/EX_AP18_Manual.pdf
Please note that dates, times and costs may refer to the previous show.
Never exhibited before?
Don’t be nervous, we are here to help. One of our team will be happy to go through the process with you and help to ensure you have a smooth and positive experience.
One of our team would be happy to talk to you about exhibiting with us. Either complete the application form here or contact a member of the team as follows:
Michelle Prah (Sales Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
0207 688 6855
Janaka Managai (Sales Executive) Janaka.email@example.com
020 7688 6856
Dan Beard (Sales Consultant) firstname.lastname@example.org
0207 288 6464